- Single and Double hung, casement, slider, or fixed window configurations
- Double panes, triple panes, and other energy efficient assemblies
- Custom design treatments
Aluminum Windows Offer Energy Saving Features
We purchase from manufacturers who produce your windows with energy efficiency in mind. This is crucial in areas like Connecticut where extreme weather increases energy consumption. Seasonal temperatures generate high heating and cooling bills. The sun heats up your interior and causes upholstery, carpet, and furniture damage. It’s important to install windows that offer solutions to these problems.
We work with your architect and do the research to determine the local code requirements and window qualities appropriate for your building.
- Insulated glass units have multiple panes separated by a moisture absorbing desiccant-filled spacer. The space between the panes may be filled with argon or krypton for maximum insulation capability.
- Window tints minimize interior heat buildup and damage caused by the sun.
- Tinted security film increases your protection as it makes glass break-through difficult.
- Low-Emissivity (Low-E) glass has a thin metallic coating that helps retain interior climate controlled air while reducing UVB and UVA ray damage.
Our Commitment to Our Customers
“Our employees play an important role in the success of our business, and we expect them to be proud and to be proud of what they help create”
Aluminum Window FAQ
Are all aluminum windows simple and unadorned?
The sleek look of a glass and aluminum window is perfect for many commercial buildings. If you prefer a more stylish appearance, our team can install aluminum windows that are manufactured to include decorative features.
- Muntins and mullions between panes for a colonial look
- Silk-screened images and photographs
- Windows that transform from frosted to clear
- Colored window tints