Over the years as a commercial contract glazing company, we developed the expertise to skillfully customize and install a variety of pre-glazed and field-glazed aluminum window systems at your business location. We work with high-quality manufacturers to provide:
- Single and double-hung, casement, slider, or fixed window configurations
- Double panes, triple panes, and other energy-efficient assemblies
- Custom design treatments
Aluminum Windows Offer Energy Saving Features
We customize and install windows based on your specifications for functionality, aesthetics, and energy efficiency. This is crucial in areas like Connecticut where extreme weather increases energy consumption. Seasonal temperatures generate high heating and cooling bills. The sun heats up your interior and causes upholstery, carpet, and furniture damage. It’s important to install windows that offer solutions to these problems.
We will work with your architect or independently to determine the local code requirements and window qualities appropriate for your building and your needs.
- Insulated glass units have multiple panes separated by a moisture-absorbing desiccant-filled spacer. The space between the panes may be filled with argon or krypton for maximum insulation capability.
- Window tints minimize interior heat buildup and damage caused by the sun.
- Tinted security film increases your protection as it makes glass break-through difficult.
- Low-Emissivity (Low-E) glass has a thin metallic coating that helps retain interior climate-controlled air while reducing UVB and UVA ray damage.
Our Commitment to Our Customers
“Our employees play an important role in the success of our business, and we expect them to be proud and to be proud of what they help create”
Aluminum Window FAQ
Are all aluminum windows simple and unadorned?
The sleek look of a glass and aluminum window is perfect for many commercial buildings. If you prefer a more stylish appearance, our team can customize and install aluminum window systems that are manufactured to include decorative features.
- Muntins and mullions between panes for a colonial look
- Silk-screened images and photographs
- Windows that transform from frosted to clear
- Colored window tints