A beautiful entryway improves the look of your business. Aluminum doors are the focal point of your storefront transformation. Your doors can be sturdy with durability to meet heavy tasks. They can be sleek, modern centerpieces that pull together all the elements of your newly remodeled storefront. As a stand alone upgrade or replacement, your aluminum door modernizes your entryway with enhanced functionality and style. At Kensington Glass, we work to meet your specifications and give you the right door for your business.
- Consult with you, your contractor, and your architect
- Customize your door with specialty glass for safety and security
- Install specialized doors to meet your advanced technical needs
Aluminum Doors Are Not One Size Fits All
As an experienced aluminum door contractor, we understand that your entryway door is personal to your business. Your door can have the same trendy look as the aluminum door you saw on a building across town, but it must also meet your unique durability and function requirements. To deliver and install the aluminum doors that work best for you, we believe it’s important to discuss your operational needs and work with your construction or renovation team to establish the door specifications and design options that work best for you.
- Code compliant doors and rails for safety and handicap accessibility
- Narrow, Medium, or Wide Stile doors for aluminum to glass ratio considerations
- Security-enhanced doors for crash-n-dash prevention
- Doors with the appropriate thickness and height
Our Commitment to Our Customers
“We work with architects and owners to make sure of what they need…”
Hardware Solutions for Aluminum Doors
Aluminum doors are a key part of your storefront renovation. They are sleek and attractive and allow natural light to brighten your interior. Aluminum doors improve your business entryway with added function and increased protection. To fully implement these benefits, we ensure that your aluminum doors are fitted with the proper hardware. To accomplish this, we work with your architect or contractor and review your door schedule and specifications. We do the research and recommend the hardware that best meets your most crucial needs.
- Compatible handles, levers and hinges
- Durable, secure door locks and panic devices
- Manual door closers with proper workload capacity
- Coordinate with card readers and motion sensors for secure access