Aluminum Composite PanelsAluminum Composite Panels are a cost effective method for refacing an older building
Our Commitment to Our Customers
“We are committed to doing our best to please our customers and to construct landmarks to be proud of.”
Aluminum composite panels have a wide variety of uses.
- Weather Resistance
- Signage or placement behind a sign
- Quick and inexpensive finish for large areas
- Efficient covering for building inconsistencies
- Curved configurations for a “sphere” around a column or other object
- Flat or gloss color options to coordinate with any design scheme
- Composite panels for design flexibility and economy
Composite Panels are a Versatile Construction Material
Aluminum composite sheets are often referred to as “sandwich panels” because they are composed in sandwich fashion. Manufacturers fuse a lightweight inner core between two sheets of aluminum. The inner core is usually 4 millimeters thick and made of low-density polyethylene or a similarly lightweight material. The low weight makes aluminum composite panels an economical construction alternative as they require less structural support, they can be painted in a variety of colors, and they are highly adaptable to many circumstances.
- Formed with a specified radius to cover columns or curved areas
- Adaptable to flat or angled surfaces
- Finishes are long lasting and remain attractive